Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Bead Soup is here!

I am so excited! My bead soup arrived the other day, and I love it!  It came in the coolest canning jar that matches my office perfectly, and is filled with fabulous beads! I love the focal, it is etched copper with a bezel set turquoise gem. There are ceramic beads, copper beads, and chrysocolla beads. I can't wait to play, my mind is whirling. And there are even some shy beads that fell under the tissue paper who didn't want their picture taken. LOL! I love my goodies! Thank you so much Laura! Check out the soup I sent her. My bead soup for Laura :)

3 comments:

Lara Lutrick said...

ohhh, pretty! Great colors and beads.

Laura Twiford said...

Glad you like it Kari, can't wait to see what it becomes in your talented hands!

Biscuit Recipes said...

This is grreat

 

Search Away

Site design by: The Blog Decorator